Thursday, August 04, 2005

My dream last night


I dreamt that I went to outerspace and landed on a beach, much like Boracay, where people partied, but know that they are doomed there for all eternity. There is only one way out and that is by rocket. The only deal is there are no passenger seats or cockpit on the rocket, the only way to ride the rocket is through the exhaust end. For some reason I knew that I had to time it just right to enter the exhaust so that I won't get burned and die. So instinctively I wore my jacket and when the timing was right I snuck into inside the exhaust and hid where the engine blast wouldn't incenerate me. The next thing I know I am safe at home meeting my parents and family, but they seem apathetic about what had happened. And then we went to do some grocery. And then I woke up.

Beach
Where conscious and unconscious meet.

Jacket
Conform. Freedom of movement. Seeking liberty of actions. Luck and prosperity.

Rocket
Explosive. Velocity. Free of physical limits. Exploration of your inner space.

Family
Kin. Group. Prosperous times ahead.

Weird dream, but from the small research I have made, it doesn't look like a nightmare but more my subconcious trying to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home