Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Panel Interview is done and over with

This is the old building in divisoria where my father's office is located. Divisoria is a world that clashes with other worlds. Not many people I know would find Divisoria bearable to see everyday, but everywhere you look life is abundant and busy. It is also famous for the cheap and bustling markets, as well the hudlums, fights and delingquents that have their residence there. For the family, particularly my parents, it is where our lifestyle, the food that we eat, the clothes that we wear, our prestigious education, cars to bring us to places, and the roof above our heads come from. Needless to say, it is a very important place for the family. :D


Today was my scheduled Panel Interview. I had a hard time gathering my thoughts, hopefully I was sensible enough although I fear that my nervousness showed through. There were a couple of tough situations they had given me. From some of their body language, I know that many of them weren't impressed a bit about what I said. My parents were more worried for me. They were already saying that I should have answered some questions differently. Hakuna Matata.

I'm still having a hard time creating a home network. I think I need another LAN card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home