Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good morning!

It's Wednesday morning, and I am feeling dazed.
Just had a dream last night this time it's a house of someone I know but we are not that personally close. He is the epitome of good grooming, presentability and someone every parent and adult would love. He can be the object of criticism and scrutiny. He can also be the object of admiration and pride. The house was what you would expect when you live in a grade A private subdivision. The furniture was all beautiful and elegant. I entered the sala, and lounged there comfortably. The feeling was of comfort, but there is also a feeling that I shouldn't be that comfortable. There were other people in the house, probably relatives and friends. I can hear conversations and I got a pretty good idea what they were talking about. They were talking about things they are going to do, or planning to do. The person in my dream went up to me and asked if I would like to watch a movie in the media room. I said yes, but he said that it is a scary movie and I might not like it. I said it's okay. Then I think I was accompanied by a girl who was a relative or a friend. we went to a hall and the dream ended.

As I can recall, the meaning of the house and the parts of the house reflects the self. The other details I have no sure idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home