Friday, April 14, 2006

Reasons why I want to be Korean/ be in Korea :P

I am sure that all of you have been wondering what it is like living cosmopolitanly or dream of being somewhere other than the place you were born in. Well for me I have developed an interest and liking to South Korea, and the other northern asian countries. But because of the influx of those Korean shows and having watched My Sassy Girl over and over during college with friends. Korea seems to be an ideal place to visit or stay for a while.

Here are my top 5 reasons why I want to be a Korean/ be in Korea.

1. Food - I have already developed an apetitite for delicious kimchis and other korean dishes.
2. 4 seasons - I know other countries like Japan have 4 seasons as well, but watching those TV koreanovelas makes me want to be romantic and be in Korea. So is Korea like Italy to Asia?
3. Koreans in the Philippines - They are here slowly populating (and maybe culturally influencing us) Manila, in underdeveloped areas, and areas cooler like Bagiuo and Tagaytay. So I guess we should also invade their country. BOING!
4. Yaposeyo- Am i saying it correctly? I want to learn korean and speak korean. Anyong! Saranghei. I love it when koreans are happy when they are conversing, i find it amusing everytime I eavesdrop on Korean conversations. Or when they are serious, making a point and exagerating anger it looks so cool.

5. And of course because I think Koreans are exquistely beautiful. Well maybe not all of them, but some of them are. Here's a good example. I don't know about this commercial but other than being thirsty I want something else. Heh! :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home