Saturday, June 17, 2006

tu tu tu tu tu tu tuuu tuuu tu tu tu

I was just thinking that sometimes it is best that things are left the way they are and that equilibrium is already present regardless of any perception of perfection.
I have this thought in my head where I can see how ugly the other side of things are, and yet I know that it is not the whole picture. Somehow the battle of hate and love brings balance and cohesion, if that even makes sense. Or speaking in a cliche fashion the battle of good over evil brings balance to the world.

Sometimes I feel like doing something to address a situation or problem but it only makes things worse. Not doing anything just makes everything seem so sad and barren, and yet things work themselves out for no apparent human intention or will.

Hohum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home