Monday, June 19, 2006

Not ready...

Inner Peace Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be

Woman #1: Ma'am, could you please move your bag so I could sit down?
Woman #2: No, can't you see I'm busy, bitch? And I'm not movin this fuckin' thing. It's heavy and I don't want to pick it up again! Sit somewhere else.

She goes back to reading Jesus and Mary: The Key to Divine Love and Inner Peace.

--149th St station downtown platform

Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com

******************

A little update on my LET review. I have been stressing reading and reviewing nine chapters to date. Progress is very slow and the judgment day is fast approaching. Trying to stay cool about it, but I am not so very sure about all of this.

I have been working for the past five months. Work has been heavy and there hasn't been a day where I haven't been tired after the day is over, which makes it even harder to study. I have been eating like hell just to keep my energy up but I think it has an adverse effect because I feel more sleepy. Hakuna matata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home